farewell to this amazing server

pick

so I was there when it first started and i played many times each week if not everyday, i placed about 3k-4k blocks and the hype lowered and it was getting less fun and less frequent activity time. I still wasn't done practicing bridging and at that point that was the only reason i kept playing. Today I got false banned for hacked client with minimal mods on lunar (fastbridger), my username is p1ck_ if u wanna see. so after that i said it was a good server and one of my favourites. this ban only effects my godbridge growth which after this i dont care too much. this is not supposed to be a ban appeal and the reason im quitting is because i dont wanna come back and then get false banned again for longer. so ye, good bye, Bridger.Land

Superdofree

Like I said to the other person who left. I honestly don't care much for the server anymore it's really boring due to how less players are playing like at one point it hit lower than 100. I'm just here to read forum posts. Anyways hope you have a nice day

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
so I was there when it first started and i played many times each week if not everyday, i placed about 3k-4k blocks and the hype lowered and it was getting less fun and less frequent activity time. I still wasn't done practicing bridging and at that point that was the only reason i kept playing. Today I got false banned for hacked client with minimal mods on lunar (fastbridger), my username is p1ck_ if u wanna see. so after that i said it was a good server and one of my favourites. this ban only effects my godbridge growth which after this i dont care too much. this is not supposed to be a ban appeal and the reason im quitting is because i dont wanna come back and then get false banned again for longer. so ye, good bye, Bridger.Land
Hello, it's a shame you are leaving Bridger Land. We have unbanned you and many others who were false banned. We wish you the best, and hope you come back one day. :)

pick

Hello, it's a shame you are leaving Bridger Land. We have unbanned you and many others who were false banned. We wish you the best, and hope you come back one day. :)
thank you for unbanning me and i hope you can fix the false ban situation a lot of people are in and maybe prevent it in the future. I also might come back after a few months.

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
thank you for unbanning me and i hope you can fix the false ban situation a lot of people are in and maybe prevent it in the future. I also might come back after a few months.
Good to hear! :)