I got Falsely Banned on Lunar Client for hacking.

Aviat0r_

Ign: Aviat0r_

I Got banned on Lunar client while playing mlg rush, I can link I screenshot. (I am aware that it is taken taken 10 minutes after I banned, that time was to join the discord server and create an account on the website. These were the modifications turned on as followed:
Replay mod. (I wasn't recording at the time as I didn't have a reason to.)
1.7 visuals
Fps, Cps. Keystrokes, Armor Status. Scoreboard, Freelook, Ping, Scrollable tool tips, Name tag mod, Chat, Particle multiplier, Block Outline, Item tracker, Time changer, Screen shot uploader, Item physic's, Boss bar, Menu Blur and 2d Items.
If anything on this List is blacklisted I will wait the asked 30 Days. Here is the screenshot of the ban:
image_2021-06-18_143403.png

Tsen10

I hope that a staff member can reach you soon and bid you good fortune upon your unban. Have a pleasant day!

king_hoodie

Non of that stuff seems worthy of a ban, the only thing I think that could be wrong is Freelook. I know Hypixel had something against it at one point

Ign: Aviat0r_

I Got banned on Lunar client while playing mlg rush, I can link I screenshot. (I am aware that it is taken taken 10 minutes after I banned, that time was to join the discord server and create an account on the website. These were the modifications turned on as followed:
Replay mod. (I wasn't recording at the time as I didn't have a reason to.)
1.7 visuals
Fps, Cps. Keystrokes, Armor Status. Scoreboard, Freelook, Ping, Scrollable tool tips, Name tag mod, Chat, Particle multiplier, Block Outline, Item tracker, Time changer, Screen shot uploader, Item physic's, Boss bar, Menu Blur and 2d Items.
If anything on this List is blacklisted I will wait the asked 30 Days. Here is the screenshot of the ban:
image_2021-06-18_143403.png
They require your debounce to be at 10ms, so if it wasn't then that's why