Jumbo's Intro!

JumboToonz

Hello!
I'm Jumbo, you can call me Bo (short for jumbo, if that wasn't obvious)

I'm a smaller cc, and have recently made my way to bridger.land to harden my skills of bridging. although, you will more than likely find me in an MLGRush lobby.
I absolutely love bridging, as I find it one of the most satisfying parts of Minecraft! Although, it doesn't make me a good player, I'm still bad at bedwars lol.
You'll find that I'm a very outgoing person, as I tend to just vibe in spectate mode and complement people's bridging quite often. I love taking with other people, so if you see me in a lobby, or find me commenting on a tread, feel free to say hello!

You will most likely find me in the NA servers of bridger.lands fastbridger, mainly on short bridge mode. Other than that, I have nothing else to mention, so I wish you happy holidays, and an amazing final week of the year, see you in 2022!!!! :D

-Bo

Attachments

• 97699F4E-D200-4B52-BA43-CB106C7B5B10.png
    97699F4E-D200-4B52-BA43-CB106C7B5B10.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 0

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello JumboToonz, I would like to formally welcome you to the community of Bridger Land! I am so psyched to see you enjoying the many games that Bridger Land has to offer! Welcome to Bridger Land! And I hope to see you around! Enjoy your stay!