Where do I use my points and coins???

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello SplotchySnail78,

In order to use your points from leveling up your pickaxe, you must type "/pick" and navigate over to the brown enchanted book that will have a label over it stating, "Upgrades". Click on that, and you will be able to use those points to upgrade certain enchantments/abilities your pickaxe has. As for using points, your best bet is to use them to rank up by doing /ru. These will give you access to more profitable mines. If you have any more questions, concerns, or need any more assistance. Please contact me or another member of our staff team. I hope this helped!

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill

Hello SplotchySnail78,

In order to use your points from leveling up your pickaxe, you must type "/pick" and navigate over to the brown enchanted book that will have a label over it stating, "Upgrades". Click on that, and you will be able to use those points to upgrade certain enchantments/abilities your pickaxe has. As for using points, your best bet is to use them to rank up by doing /ru. These will give you access to more profitable mines. If you have any more questions, concerns, or need any more assistance. Please contact me or another member of our staff team. I hope this helped!

Sincerely,
JoshIsChill
gg #JOSHFORMOD