Blocks not actually counting blocks

AgentStrawberry

On fastbridger, the thing in the scoreboard that says your blocks actually doesn't count how many blocks you placed. It counts how many times you right-clicked on a block you placed.

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
On fastbridger, the thing in the scoreboard that says your blocks actually doesn't count how many blocks you placed. It counts how many times you right-clicked on a block you placed.
Do you have any evidence of this bug that can support this? It’s better if the developers have a visual representation of the bug so they can figure out the problem and do their best to fix it.

AgentStrawberry

I'm not sure if I can record this, but you can try it yourself. Go to fastbridger and then place a block. Keep right clicking on it and your block counter goes up without you actually placing a block.

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
If you or your friend could get some type of video evidence of this and forward it here, that would be great. :)

AgentStrawberry

I'm pretty sure that it's just the smallest mistake in the code. They detected if a person right-clicks a block instead of them placing a block