DOES BUTTERFLY CLICKING CAUSE ARTHRITIS?

AP90024

Good morning/evening

Does butterfly clicking cause arthritis because I don't wanna get that? Some people say that you can get arthritis from drag clicking but I don't know for butterfly clicking? Can please someone tell me.

Thank you

What I have read from, the hypixel page butterfly clicking does not but jitter clicking does because muscles in your hand tenses up and that causes arthritis.

HotAyk

Good morning/evening

Does butterfly clicking cause arthritis because I don't wanna get that? Some people say that you can get arthritis from drag clicking but I don't know for butterfly clicking? Can please someone tell me.

Thank you
no it doesn't if you are doing it right.

Good morning/evening

Thank you
Nah my g

itznotperu

no clicking method cause arthritis
it only comes to construction workers who work for decades in a very bad position
perhaps u will get arthritis if u click in a bad position for centuries u stupid

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
no clicking method cause arthritis
it only comes to construction workers who work for decades in a very bad position
perhaps u will get arthritis if u click in a bad position for centuries u stupid
That is not necessarily true, I know many people who have jitter clicked, butterfly clicked, and drag clicked who have gotten arthritis from it. You can get arthritis from butterfly clicking.

I’ve been butterfly clicking for a year and my hands are fine. Just make sure to take breaks. Jitter clicking can cause arthritis if you tense up your hand, but if you’re not you should be fine. Drag clicking does cause arthritis though due to the friction in the joints.