How long does it take for a staff application to be accepted or denied? (No rush)

Skye

hye! So I applied for staff last Sunday. I am so eager to know if it was accepted or not lol! What is the estimated time to know if it's accepted or declined? (As the title says, no rush, I'm just really eager and Ik probably there is a lot of staff applications coming through!)

Wiggleez

Staff & Community Manager
Staff member
Admin
hye! So I applied for staff last Sunday. I am so eager to know if it was accepted or not lol! What is the estimated time to know if it's accepted or declined? (As the title says, no rush, I'm just really eager and Ik probably there is a lot of staff applications coming through!)
There unfortunately is not an estimated time for your application to be checked, although you will get a response not long after it is reviewed. Just be patient! :)

ImWaddles

Good luck :D

It mine over a month to be replyed too :/