Jitter clicking at school

Hydra247

Ok, so, before u say anything, yes, I drag click. I just mainly jitter. This is bc my computer is absolute shit and can’t get the software for my model o, so u can’t change the debounce time.
So I was in Spanish, and we were doing a kahoot. My dumb ass decided: hey, let’s jitter click 18 cps in a school mouse and play kahoot that way! Yeah. Bad idea. My teacher just goes: “HYDRA! THIS IS NOT YOUR MOUSE! TREAT IT LIKE ITS YOURS!”
So I just think, we’ll I treat mine like this so okkkkkk. Yeh Ik I’m stupid.
I then get yelled at. Afterwards my friends were like, bruh, that was fast clicking, but why? Uhhhhh man I was dumb that day.

Jo.

Ok, so, before u say anything, yes, I drag click. I just mainly jitter. This is bc my computer is absolute shit and can’t get the software for my model o, so u can’t change the debounce time.
So I was in Spanish, and we were doing a kahoot. My dumb ass decided: hey, let’s jitter click 18 cps in a school mouse and play kahoot that way! Yeah. Bad idea. My teacher just goes: “HYDRA! THIS IS NOT YOUR MOUSE! TREAT IT LIKE ITS YOURS!”
So I just think, we’ll I treat mine like this so okkkkkk. Yeh Ik I’m stupid.
I then get yelled at. Afterwards my friends were like, bruh, that was fast clicking, but why? Uhhhhh man I was dumb that day.
you were in spanish image.jpeg