Thinking this is a glitch with Forums - Nukifier

Nukifier

Hi,
I applied for staff about a month ago. I still haven't heard your response. I'm very sorry if I am bothering you while you are reviewing applications. I submitted an application before it closed and I was wondering if they were still going through it. I don't know if my application bugged out or it is not able to submit. I was just wondering whether my application will be reviewed or not and whether it was accepted or denied. I am also not sure if my application is private or it has gotten deleted. Please let me know about further information and once again, I am so sorry about asking for this, I am just questioning if it is a bug or if I didn't press the Post Thread button.

JuicySeals1

Hi,
I applied for staff about a month ago. I still haven't heard your response. I'm very sorry if I am bothering you while you are reviewing applications. I submitted an application before it closed and I was wondering if they were still going through it. I don't know if my application bugged out or it is not able to submit. I was just wondering whether my application will be reviewed or not and whether it was accepted or denied. I am also not sure if my application is private or it has gotten deleted. Please let me know about further information and once again, I am so sorry about asking for this, I am just questioning if it is a bug or if I didn't press the Post Thread button.
I would resubmit your application

Good luck