unfair ban

Epic_Commando

i was speedbridging in fast bridger short mode because no one was one the leaderboard and then when i hit the pressureplates i got banned for no reason. Before hand i got kicked from shortbridger and i went back on.

TechFlier21

same this happened to me too and the server didnt show the leaderboard thing when I stepped on the pressure plates, then *bam* i got banned

YanIsBad

Hello Epic_Commando,

I apologize for the inconvenience of your situation. You were most likely false banned due to “timer lag” which is a current bug that is in the works of being fixed. Your high ping most likely gave our system a false input from your bridging time making it seem faster than usual.

If you could go ahead and provide your in game username below and add any additional evidence of the situation (if you have any) that would be great. If you need any more assistance, or have any questions or concerns. Please contact me or another member of our staff team.
all stolen from @JoshIsChill

Hello Epic_Commando,

I apologize for the inconvenience of your situation. You were most likely false banned due to “timer lag” which is a current bug that is in the works of being fixed. Your high ping most likely gave our system a false input from your bridging time making it seem faster than usual.

If you could go ahead and provide your in game username below and add any additional evidence of the situation (if you have any) that would be great. If you need any more assistance, or have any questions or concerns. Please contact me or another member of our staff team.
lol

JoshIsChill

Retired Staff Member
Hello Epic_Commando,

@Epic_Commando